infra - CONVERT Version 11.11.10
- Published: Friday, 03 February 2017 14:41
Info: Version 11.11.10 removes several errors reported by customers and partners.
- A Bug in the CAD core was corrected, which prevented the load of drawing under very special circumstances.
- The CAD kernel now displays an error if a PDF file can't be loaded.
- The comparison routine now works better with drawings from SolidWorks.
- Assigning new general tolerances will now be displayed correct again in the feature table.
- Loading an old project version now works as intended, if the features contain characters instead of numbers.
- Angles will be exported without places after the decimal point, if the angle doesn't have them.
- Corrected some typing errors in the tolerance tables, which prevented infra-CONVERT to load them.
- The bundled Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime was updates to the most current version (SP1).